- Build the project management plan
- Define the work packages required for completion
- Identify the bidding team, and research requirements, Desktop review of the sector opportunities and marketplace
- Project modelling and financial planning to arrive at the Commercial schedule
- Identify relevant track record evidence
- Establish competitor win themes
Commercial Pricing schedules
Contract modelling to establish price assumptions, costs model, and evaluation of price offer against a ‘Most Economically Advantageous Tender (MEAT)’ price competition.
Storyboarding narrative responses against the specification, evaluation methodology, competitor assessment and win themes and providing an evidence based narrative response.
Our graphics team develop illustrations, flowcharts, service models and imagery to capture brand and USP’s.
Our independent Editors critically analyse responses against the specification, evaluation criteria and the scoring and weighting and through an iterative revisioning process refine and uplift responses. Pareto tells us it takes 20% of the time to reach 80% performance it’s the tougher 80% that lifts the final 20%.
Proof and Sense check
All final drafts once edited are proofread and sense checked independently to ensure that content provided agrees with the content intended through the editing process